|- Maintain a singular focus on the product and customer by incorporating competitive intelligence, customer insight, and business analysis.
- Responsible for the selection of merchandise.
- Partner with Planner to develop and execute merchandise strategies, market/in-store strategies based on customer feedback and preferences, to deliver financial goals and business objectives, across the retail channels.
- Partner with Planner in development of Conceptual Assortment Plans and reconcile assortment plans against financial goals.
- Partner with Planner to manage Open-to Buy/business performance in-season to maximise sales opportunities for division.
- Partner with Planner to collaborate Visual Merchandising on space planning.
- Support Planner in development of merchandise financial and store plans.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to develop seasonal strategy through discussion of strategic opportunities, assortment, pricing, and market/store opportunities.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to build the right divisional assortments, meeting customer expectations & Brand image.
- Gather & analyse customer insights, store feedback, competitor insights and market trends and integrate into strategic & tactical plans.
- Collaborate with Marketing to support Marketing strategy and maximise product sales
- Support Junior Merchandisers in PO creation.
- Communicate with and support stores on product and visual presentation related issues/feedback.
- Build team culture and a collaborative environment between merchandising, planning, & allocation.
- Participate in special projects.