- Analyze the store performance, KPI’s and product performance and provide feedback to stores & partners including actions to improve the results.
- Visit the stores and agree actions to improve performance.
- Develop and monitor local action plans including local marketing plans to drive traffic, conversion and average basket.
- Identify training needs for store staff and provide training solutions and coaching to store teams.
- Ensure compliance and consistent execution of policies and procedures.
- Make sure that visual merchandising standards and the execution of seasonal retail marketing campaigns are aligned with global standards and requirements.
- Coordinate 360 degree support for new stores openings.
- Contribute to the hiring of store managers.
- Support the Country Manager in the evaluation of new store opportunities.
- Reporting to the Country Manager and a dotted reporting line to the General Manager Retail.
- Work closely with all supporting departments, including buying, planning, retail training, retail development, retail marketing and finance.