- As Digital Marketplace Manager, it is your challenge to build a 3rd party marketplace strategy. You decide on which new digital marketplaces need to be integrated and you determine which products need to be sold on the marketplaces.
- As soon as the strategy is defined, the next milestones are initiating new partnerships, negotiating conditions and finally setting up a roadmap to start collaborations. You will act as a project owner.
- To realize all this, you’ll work closely with IT and Supply Chain to have a smooth integration and to insure an easy fulfilment. You optimize internal processes to manage the marketplace as efficient as possible.
- This also means, you be responsible for budget, stock management and sales forecast.
- You’re main responsibility is to elevate Brand Awareness on these digital platforms. You’ll prepare a marketing calendar and use different marketing tool to boost sales on these platforms.
- Finally on your “to do” list, you’ll manage the daily operations of these marketplaces.
- This means you’ll take care of the product feeds and content assets, you’ll follow-up on technical issues and ensure that our products appear in a premium fashion on those different platforms.