- Responsible for developing financial strategies for all divisions in line with Merchandise area strategies across the entire chain, in order to maximize overall retail profit.
- Manage Planners and Assistent Planners on the development of divisional, departmental and bottom-up merchandise financial plans.
- Work alongside the Director Merchandising, Planning & Allocation to ensure reconciliation of plans back to top-side targerts.
- Support the line management in developing Merchandise Area annual/seasonal financial plans.
- Support Planners in Open-to-Buy, Season Management and Markdown Management to ensure achievement of divisional financial goals.
- Provide leadership, coaching and continous feedback to team members.